Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer will be over before we know it...

I can't believe that we're almost in August. I've been getting ready for Joey's 3rd Birthday Party. I haven't had much planning to do this time around, because we're having his party at Chuck E. Cheese this year. I'm excited for this... I worked at Chuck E. Cheese for three years while in High School and Community College. Anyway, Joey has been waiting for a long time for this. I can't believe he's going to be 3 in just a few days. The past three years have been amazing. I LOVE being a Mommy!!!

The next few weeks are going to be pretty exciting... We'll be enjoying the end of summer with a trip to the Water Park (our first as a Family), perhaps another trip to the zoo, and lastly a Family trip to Utah. I'm so excited. I'm finally going to meet my Mentor Alyssa and all of the other amazing women I've been working with. Alyssa and I talk almost everyday, it's going to be so nice to finally meet her in person! I'm sure I'll have many pictures to post the next time I come back here.

Until next time... Enjoy everyday, life is a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. WooooHoooooo! I'm so excited to meet you too! Happy Birthday Joey! Can't wait to see the pics ;-)

    ReplyDelete