Friday, October 22, 2010

Dinner at IHOP

We went out for Dinner this Thursday evening. I wanted Bob's Big Boy, however we were too hungry to drive that far, so we decided to go to IHOP instead. We were the only ones in the Restaurant for a bit, then an older Gentleman came in and was seated in the booth behind Babe and Abby. I told he him that he may want to move because the kids may be a bit too loud for him to enjoy dinner. He said he didn't mind because he had Grandchildren. He later asked how old Abby was, and then Babe asked me. LOL! We told him, and that was that. We didn't speak after that. When we went to pay we were told that the older Gentleman paid for our dinner. I couldn't believe it! They called him Santa Clause. It's amazing how God works!

I just had to share this, because I still can't believe it. I know it was only IHOP, but it's definitely a blessing when someone randomly pays for your food.

Until next time... Enjoy Life, everyday is a Blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment